Will stick with answering for Lyana/Aneir because!!!
Answered 15 already.
25. Aneir loves summer. She grew up in an area with mild weather and lots of sun. She no longer lives there so she generally appreciates the hottest time of year, even when she’s sweating through all her clothes and suffocates in the humidity of it.
56. Aneir wears very practical clothes. Generally lightweight things to run in, but also sturdy since she can get into some pretty rough situations. She has a liking for pants, tall boots, and vests. The rest is generally whatever’s most comfortable!
98. What 98? Did you mean to type something else or were you trying to be funny? :P
25. Lyana likes summer, but doesn’t really appreciate extreme weathers like intense heat or cold. She probably likes spring best because of new cycles in nature beginning. The fall equinox of their world also has some pretty neat festivals to celebrate some of her favorite gods, so I guess she likes spring/fall best.
56. One of the few things Lyana will admit to having in common with fellow magi is her love of minimal, loose clothing. Anything that’s flowy and light is her favorite. She likes more feminine dresses. However that’s for leisure time. Mostly she has to wear practical clothing, similar to what Aneir might wear, except maybe using finer under-clothes to have something soft and pleasant against her skin.
Answering for Aneir and Lyana!
15. Aneir is generally hard to rile up, but injustice, or the strong taking advantage of the weak makes her pretty angry. That’s one of the reasons she dropped out of the army. Anyone harming loved ones is also on top of that list.
21. Aneir’s best friend is a very special wolf named Khan (if we’re not counting Lyana). Aneir has trouble making friends and building trusting relationships in general. She chooses them very carefully.
36. Physically, curvy women turn Aneir on. I wouldn’t say Aneir really has a type of personality she is attracted to specifically. She loves Lyana’s temper, but it is also a source of headache for her. She likes wit though, and people with generally good hearts. A specific turn on for Aneir is when Lyana is confused and frustrated, because it doesn’t happen often so when it does she appreciates the expressions that come from it.
15. The list of stuff that didn’t make her angry would be shorter. Lets see…abusing magic, disrespect to the gods, rude people, injustice, people who make fun of her for being short (height is a very valuable thing in their world so short people aren’t exactly second class citizens, but they’re often teased or looked down on [no pun intended] for their height), people who abuse power, people who abuse nature, people…etc
21. Lyana’s best friend would have to be Aneir. Any other best friends, she left behind when she moved away from her past. She has left behind a trail of best friends I suppose, not all of them would be happy to see her again either.
36. Feats of strength turn Lyana on. Strong-willed people, people who fight for what they believe, she finds incredibly sexy. She also has a thing for long hair. But I guess muscles and strength in her partners are a turn on. She likes wit and humor, but isn’t necessary. She is more than happy to provide humor, as long as people can appreciate her jokes. :)
TELL ME NOW! For reasons….What are some of your favorite fandom OTPs?
Kind of want to draw Aveline as a bride. Don’t know if it’s for Donnic or Wesley though! But she’d be such a cutie either way! Just a little doodle. Maybe will paint something like it later.
"Panel" from a fan-comic idea I have for Dragon Age. Just warming up a bit.
blunt request valentine
true story valentine
my real valentine tho
Pastel junk food Valentines. True love.
I attempted to participate in Witchsona week, but I missed the deadline since I’m slow. Oh well. I drew a creepy crystal cave witch whose only friend is a glow cat. She only leaves the cave to go into town for necessities. It stems from the part of me that is anti-social and makes people mad for being bad at small talk!
Another portrait for some friends.
I made a gif! For a new blog!
Portrait of my boyfriend with his dog, Aba.
(Will be selling commissions for portraits on my blog soon!)